My love for creativity, colour, design and working outdoors have all come together and lead me to a career in Garden Design & Maintenance.
I love having a job which is challenging & stimulating and has a vast scope for creativity & endless opportunities. I have a good eye for detail, and treat all the gardens I work in as if they were my own. I feel proud of the work I do, and make sure all my customers are satisfied too.
I initially did a BA (Hons) Design: Illustration degree at Plymouth University. You can see some examples of my work on my Illustration portfolio section.
I have completed the RHS Level 2 Garden Planning, Establishment & Maintenance &
RHS Level 3 Certificate in Practical Horticulture & also The Horticultural Trades Association Level 3 Diploma in Garden Retail.
I have the NPCT PA1, PA6aw Qualifications for spraying commercial pesticides with a knapsack sprayer on areas of open land and near aquatic watercourses.
I am based near Melksham, Wiltshire and travel within 5 miles of this area. Please note I no longer work in Bath
Services I offer:
- Free initial consultation
- Planting schemes with optional maintenance schedules
- Professionally hand drawn designs
- Quality plants at competitive prices, sourced locally including from Lowden Garden Centre, Shaw
- Garden clearances
- Rubbish removal. Commercial waste carriers licence
- Decking & patio pressure washer cleaning and treatment
- Small, fine hedge cutting only, soft landscaping jobs ONLY (such as turfing, preparing beds)
- Planting-trees, shrubs, beds & borders
- NPCT PA1, PA6aw Commerical Pesticide application qualifications to spray strong commercial chemicals which can't be bought and applied unless you have a license. It is also now a legal requirement to hold a license when spraying any chemicals in another person's garden even if bought from a DIY shop.
- I have Public liability insurance